Part 52

The look on his face was scared. I honestly think he forgot that I am an assassin.

"Did you forget baby? I am the best of the best. They tried to have you replace me. You were never going to be good enough."

I teased him as I had him pinned to the wall. I wasn't truly holding him, he could've tried to overpower me. He was paralyzed. I ran my hands over his body placing small kisses on his body. I placed a small kiss on his neck and watched him flinch.

Jungkook: "Why are you doing this?

"You see Jungkook. There is one big thing you don't know about me and the way I did my job."

His eyes looked dazed.

"I may have been an assassin, still am. However, I killed them all by seducing them and killing them as they lay there ready and writhing. It's more fun that way."

His eyes were petrified. He now knew why I was teasing him.

"Hey wait let's see if I can remember."

I kissed his neck trying to find the spot that made him weak. I knew I found it when he grabbed my throat pinning me to the wall.

"Oh, no did I pinch a nerve."

Jungkook: "I know what your plan is and it's not gonna work I am in control here."

I see the door open behind him and in walks, my husband with a gun pointed straight at Jungkook.

Yoongi: " You're going to put her down and listen to what she says."

Jungkook let go of my throat and walked over to Yoongi.

"Touch him and I will make every bit of suffering you go through ten times worse."

Jungkook: "You are the head of the silver hearts, her husband."

Yoongi ignored him giving him no reaction, which, clearly angered him.

Jungkook: "Really?! This guy, you could've had me but instead, you went to that guy."

I laugh a little as I see Yoongi's eyes fill with anger.

A/n: hey guys. Everything is coming to an end. I have the rest of the story typed and I am very sad that it is ending. I love this story so much and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Thank you so much for reading!