Part 51

Yoongi and I get ready to go find Tae and Ara. I have to keep it together.

"He's dead. I cannot risk this again. You get Ara and Tae because I'll cry if I see her. I will get him."

Yoongi: "I know baby, you just stay safe."

"If I am not out to the care in 30 minutes you leave and you don't come back."

Yoongi: "Don't talk like that, you will be fine."

We drive to the location Jungkook told us, we are very aware it could be a trap. However, Jungkook isn't the brightest. I give Yoongi a kiss, he looked confused.

"I love you more than everything."

Yoongi: "I love you more than everything too."

He smiled as we made our way inside. It was a creepy abandoned hospital. He told us to go to the basement so that's where we went. I kiss his cheek as we separate. I go to where Jungkook said he would be. I see him and I feel my body fill with boiling rage. I could kill him right there.

"Jungkook."

He snapped his body around and looked at me.

Jungkook: " where is that husband of yours?"

"You didn't honestly think I would bring him did you?"

I walk towards him as he steps back away from me.

Jungkook: "That wasn't the deal."

I pin him to the wall.

"Oh, baby, the fact that you thought that deal would work. You have no idea who you are fucking with."