Part 42

I woke up to the sound of Ara crying so I stand to go get her and I fall back on the bed. Damn it Yoongi. I shake him to wake him up. 

"My love, can you go get Ara." 

Yoongi groaned. 

Yoongi: "Why?" 

"My legs don't agree with standing." 

He chuckled a little as the events of sat up pecked my lips and went to get our beautiful daughter. 

He walked back in with a smile on his face holding our little girl. We all laid back down and slept for a few more hours. 

I wake up and Ara and Yoongi are both gone. I attempt to stand and again my legs said no. Damn it Min Yoongi. 

"Hubby?" 

Yoongi called from downstairs.

Yoongi: "Come down, baby breakfast is ready."

"I would if I could." 

I heard him walk up the stairs. He opened the door with a smile on his face. 

"You need to stop breaking my legs." 

He picked me up to carry me downstairs. 

Yoongi: "Stop begging for more." 

I blushed and he pecked lips. He sat me down on the couch and made me a plate.  Once he cleaned her up he let Ara out of her high chair and gave her to me. I kissed her little forehead and we played peek a boo while Yoongi cleaned up breakfast. 

Her little laugh warmed my heart, she was the most perfect thing. I put her on the floor to play, she crawled over to Yoongi. He picked her up with a big smile on his face.

Yoongi: "Hi my beautiful princess." 

He walked over to the couch with her and sat next to me. He tickled her little stomach and I got to hear that wonderful little giggle again. She laid down on Yoongi and sorta hugged him. 

Yoongi: "She's such a daddy's girl." 

"Who isn't?"