Part 37

I am sitting in the bathroom and I feel like everything I have ever wanted is coming to me. I am married to the best man in the world. The love of my life and now we are going to have a baby. I just don't know if he wants a baby.

Once I compose myself, I walk to our office and sit on his desk.

"Can I ask you a question hubby?"

Yoongi: "You can ask me, anything love."

"Do you want to have kids?"

He looked confused at the sudden question.

Yoongi: "Of course I do, who wouldn't want to have children when they have a wonderful wife like you."

"I love you so much"

Yoongi: "Why the sudden talk about babies?"

He put his hand on my thigh.

Yoongi: "Do you want to make one?"

I giggle a little.

"About that..."

I grab the pregnancy test out of my purse and place it in front of him on his desk.

"We sorta already did."

I saw his eyes light up and a big smile appeared on his face. He stood and picked me up.

Yoongi: "You're pregnant, I'm gonna be a dad!"

He got on his knees and kissed my stomach. I giggle.

"What are you doing."

Yoongi: "Hi baby, your dad loves you so much."

"Stand up you dork!"

He stood up and I kissed him.

"You're going to be an amazing father."

I made an appointment to see a doctor and make sure everything is okay.

"Hubby? Do you want to go to the doctor with me?"

Yoongi: "Can I?"

We head to the doctor. I am anxious at the idea that there could be something wrong. I close my eyes as the doctor starts the ultrasound. Then I hear a sound that makes my heart flutter. I hear a heartbeat. The baby's heartbeat fills the room. I look at him and everything is perfect.