Part 53

Yoongi quickly got Jungkook tied to a chair in the room. I kiss Yoongi right in front of Jungkook.

"I will be out soon, my love."

Yoongi left and went out to the car and I turned my attention back to Jungkook. Jungkook was angry.

"What did you not like our little kiss?"

I could see him clenching his jaw and his legs were shaking.

"Does the name "Black Widow Assassin" mean anything to you?"

Jungkook: "She was the best in the game until she.... disappeared"

"I think I just watched a light bulb go off in someone's brain."

Jungkook: "That was you."

"Bingo."

I straddled his lap and put my arms around his neck.

"Now you see, I have a fucked up system of ethics. I am an assassin married to a mafia boss. Did my parents ever tell you what the mission was I fail?"

I was breathing in his neck, every once and a while placing a light kiss on his neck. He shook his head.

"I wouldn't kill a child. Killing children just isn't okay in my book. So when I come home from my weekend away with my husband and find my house in shambles. As well as not just my best friend but my daughter missing, I get a little angry."

Jungkook: "If you are going to kill me, just do it."

"Oh, baby we are just getting started."