Part 31

I was fading in out of consciousness. I was a mixture of hunger and blood loss. I think they've had me here for 3 days. With every fiber of my being, I am hoping they don't have Yoongi. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I don't think anyone has been here since my loving, devoted mother gave me a visit. I muster up the energy I can and get my weight on my feet.  I throw myself backward breaking the chair.

 My hands are free. I take off my belt and tie it around my leg to try to stop the bleeding. I pull the knife out of my leg and I hear a big crash upstairs. I cut the bottom half of my shirt and tie it around where the knife was in my leg. I am now covered in my own blood. The noises upstairs get louder. 

"What is going on." 

The world goes black again. 

I feel someone pick me. They are talking, but I don't know what they are saying. 

***************Yoongi's Pov*****************************

I found what looked like a dungeon with y/n laying passed out inside. I picked her up. 

Yoongi: "Baby it's okay I've got you now." 

I got her out and to the nearest hospital. It's been a few hours, she lost a lot of blood. When she tied her belt around her leg she saved her own life. She is still asleep. 

I went to sleep with my head lying against her bed. I wake to the feeling of someone rubbing my head and playing with my hair. 

"Good morning, handsome." 

I jumped up and kissed her. 

*******************************Your POV**************************

I giggle and smile as he kissed me. 

Yoongi: "Are you okay?" 

"My leg really fucking hurts." 

Yoongi: "I know baby, I am sorry." 

He looked really sad. I put my hand on his face and rubbed my thumb against his cheek. 

"Hey don't be sad. I am okay. I wouldn't tell them where you were." 

Yoongi: "You're amazing."