Part 15

I am blushing like a whore in church and standing two inches from my boss with a stupid grin on my face. What is my life?

Yoongi: "So do you think we could go on a date or something?"

"You can't leave the house, I already let you once which was a mistake."

Yoongi: " We can do something here."

That's a really cute idea, who knew he was so sweet. I laugh a little.

"Okay."

Yoongi: "Okay, why don't you go put on comfy clothes and I will get everything ready."

I go upstairs and try to find something cute and comfortable, which sounds impossible. If it is too comfortable it will look like I don't care. If it's too cute I won't be comfortable. I finally find something that works and walk back downstairs. It is a crop top and I am a little insecure about my stomach but I deal with it. Hopefully, he doesn't care. I walk into the living to see a little blanket fort.

"Yoongi, did you build a blanket fort?"

He was in the fort so I couldn't see him, but he heard me and chuckled.

Yoongi: "Yeah I did. Come in here."

He sounded like a little kid, I could hear the smile on his face. He is too damn cute. I crawled into the fort and sat down next to him.

"You really built a blanket fort."

I giggled a little bit as he blushed.

Yoongi: "I thought it was cute. I thought we could watch a movie."

"It is cute Yoongi, pick a movie."

He starts a movie, and I feel awkward and very at home at the same time. I relax and lay down next to him. He pulled me in closer. For the next hour or so we just laid there, talked, laughed, and had a really fun time.

As the movie is getting to the end all I can think is how sweet he is when I had no idea he had this side of him. We are just laying in a mountain of pillows and blankets and I could hear his heart beating in his chest. He was distracted by the movie, so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek to get his attention. He smiled and looked down at me.

Yoongi: "What was that for?"

He really thinks I am going to answer that question. As he looked at me I couldn't help it. I kissed him. I caught him a little by surprise, but he was definitely okay with it. He grabbed my hip and pulled me closer to him. I sat up pulling him with me. He quickly pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck. At this moment I don't care about anything else, all there is in this world is him.

He slowly started to kiss down and onto my neck, I move my hands into his hair. I lightly moan and I can feel him smirk into my neck. I move my hands to unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders.

Out of nowhere his phone rings and everything stops.

Yoongi: "It's the hospital."