Part 20

I quickly get dressed and walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the living room and see Yoongi sitting there.

Yoongi: "Hi y/n."

Is he truly going to pretend nothing happened?

"Excuse me, what the hell was that!"

Yoongi started to turn red and he smiled a little bit.

"Oh my god did you do that on purpose?!"

Yoongi: "No I didn't, but I am not saying I regret it."

I walk away and go to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. I hear him come into the kitchen and I ignore the fact that he is even there. I don't think he liked that cause he back hugged me.

Yoongi: "Are you going to ignore me all day now?"

How can I ignore him he is too damn cute.

"You deserve it for walking in on me in the shower. But no I am not"

He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and walked back to the living room. The rest of the day went by quickly. I was still a little upset that he walked in on me in the SHOWER.

I kind of want to go mess with him. He was sitting on the couch. So I decided to try to mess with him a little bit. I walk up to him and sit on his lap. He looks at me confused.

Yoongi: "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean I am just sitting." I am trying not to laugh. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. He leans up and whispers in my ear I could feel my cheeks glow red. He grazed his lips down my neck as he pulled his head back down. He smirked. I stumbled over my words not exactly knowing how to respond.

I moved slightly and I think that was a mistake. He looked at me with lust in his eyes as he moved his hands from my waist to my butt. He stood up carrying me upstairs to his bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and hovers above me. I can feel my heart racing in my chest, I would be surprised if he couldn't hear it. He slowly kisses me as he runs his hands under my shirt. I pull my shirt off over my head and start to unbutton his. He lightly kisses down my neck and I feel goosebumps rise all over my body. He finished taking his shirt off and tosses it to the floor.

Yoongi: "Are you sure, you want this?"

I nod and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.