Part 41

After a few hours, I was feeling human again. We needed to decide on a name.

"What do you think about Min Ara?"

Yoongi: "It means beautiful, it fits her well. I mean she has you for a mother she is going to be stunning."

"Oh hush Yoongi. She's your daughter too so she is already perfect."

The next few days in the hospital went quickly as well as the first week home. We got word that Seokjin was in prison for attempted murder. Also that my father was killed meaning the Black Tide had fallen. We were running the biggest and strongest Mafia worldwide. The only people we had no idea about were Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook, but they shouldn't be anything to worry about. The Black Tide crumbled and fell from grace. They had no bearings.

******************Jungkook POV****************************

That bitch. Came into my life when it was perfect, being a mafia daughter and ruined me. I have done unspeakable things. I thought I could've been with her. She was mine forever. I could feel the anger and hatred for her building inside me. She married another man. After all, I have done for her. She deserves the pain coming to her. I will kill that lovely man of hers. So she will understand how I feel to do despicable things and still lose the one she loves.

Namjoon and I met up I was trying to convince him to help me. He was easily convinced seeing as he had motive as well. This was it. She was finally going to suffer the way I had. Mourning the one she lost.

***************Your POV********************************************

Ara is now 8 months old, she is all that is good in this world. She was my everything. Yoongi looked at her with nothing but love in his eyes. He was the man that was destined to be mine forever.

I heard Ara start to fuss so I go to her room.

"Hi my pretty girl, what's wrong?"

I pick her up and begin bouncing and rocking her. She starts to calm down and fall back asleep. I turn towards the door and see Yoongi standing in the door with a smile on his face. I am assuming he just got home from work. I shush him and lay her back down. I walk out of her room and close the door quietly behind me.

"Hi, hubby."

I gave him a quick peck.

"How was work my love."

He didn't answer the question he just waved me over to the couch. I came and sat next to him. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me. His soft lips attacking mine was shocking and yet exactly what I needed. I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to run his hands up my shirt, but I stop him. He pulls away.

Yoongi: "Baby what's wrong and please don't say it's nothing?"

He was right, we haven't had sex since before Ara was born. It's been over a year. I didn't want him to see my stretch marks and leave me for a newer model.

"I-it's nothing."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. I could tell he was frustrated.

"Fine, I am insecure. My body looks different ever since Ara, I was anxious you weren't going to like me anymore."

I watched as his frustration melted into sadness.

Yoongi: "You are the most beautiful woman on this planet."

As he talks he plants tiny pecks all over your body as I giggle.

Yoongi: "Everything that is different about your body is because of that sweet little angel in the other room. I would never change that. I love every inch of your beautiful body.

I lift his chin and kiss him.