Part 55 - Epilogue

Life has been crazy the past few years. Yoongi and I developed the Silver Hearts into a legitimate legal business. He knew one of the most powerful CEOs in the world. Everyone knew his name. I stayed home with the kids. We have Ara who is 4 now and the twins who are 3. We decided no more kids after the twins. Yoongi said he was okay with that "As long as we could still try to make more."

Yoongi has today off since it is Saturday. Taehyung and his wife are coming over for dinner tonight. Oh yeah, Taehyung got married about 2 years ago. I started getting everything ready for dinner with Taehyung and Hay-won when I realize the house is too quiet.

"Hey babe, where are the twins?

Yoongi shushed me as he has just gotten them all to sleep for the night.

We were getting everything ready and as everything finished cooking, they got here. We all sat around the table and talked for a little while after we ate.

Taehyung: "So we have some news."

He looked at his wife with a big boxy smile and excited smile. Yoongi and I looked at each other.

Taehyung: "We are going to have a baby. Hay-Won is pregnant."

"Oh my gosh!"

I jumped up and gave them both a big hug.

The rest of the night went by quickly. It will be filled with excitement and smiles. It's hard to believe our lives lead us here. I was an abused assassin in a family that didn't care for anyone but themselves. Yoongi was a scared man who didn't want to disappoint his family. Somehow we ended up here. Together.

Everything was perfect. We were soulmates, that found each other, and I wouldn't change a single minute of it.