Part 48.5

I wrap my leg around Yoongi's waist and kiss him. He pulls me closer with a firm grip on my hips. I gasp a little at the ferocity of his pull. He moves so he is hovering over me, his eyes dark with lust. He leans down and places his lips on mine. His lips rolling with mine as he pushes my shirt up, our lips only separating for a second as he pulls it over my head. As he pulls away he bites my bottom lip. I groan as he grabs one of my breasts and starts to kisses my neck. I bite my lip a little as he finds my sweet spot running his tongue in circles over it. I moan slightly as he starts to suck on it leaving a mark. 

Yoongi: "You're gonna scream for daddy." 

His rough words sent chills down my spine, I was desperate for him. Yoongi attacked my lips. He slowly started to run his fingers under the waistband of my shorts. His fingers moved down to my heat and starts to run his fingers in small circles on top of my swollen nub. I arch my back and moan into his mouth. He starts to kiss down my neck as he moves his fingers faster. Without warning, he slid two of his fingers in me and started to pump them slowly. I grab ahold of the bedsheets with a loud moan as his speed picks up. As he kissed at the waistband of my shorts, he pulled them off throwing them somewhere in the room. He continued to thrust his fingers into me as he started to suck on my nub circling it with his tongue. 

"P-please I need you." 

I grab his hair and lightly pulled it causing him to groan. I can feel a knot forming in my stomach as he flicks his tongue across my nub and pumps his fingers faster and faster. 

Yoongi: "Cum for me." 

Right as he finished his sentence as if he was controlling me I yelled as I rode my high. He leaned up and kissed me as he slid off his pants kicking them onto the floor. He lifted one of my legs putting on his shoulder as he aligns himself with my heat. He slowly pushes himself into me and I groan at the feeling of being full. He puts one hand on my hip and the other on my leg as he starts to thrust into me. His strokes start out slow and soft and morph into hard and deep ones instead. My screams accompanied by his groans filled the room as he hits my g-spot. Repeatedly hitting it with each thrust I feel the knot building in my stomach. 

"Daddy  I- gonna" 

I stopped and moaned as he started to rub my already swollen nub with his fingers. He quickly matched his speeds making my body shake. I am a moaning mess as he slowly groans. I can tell he is close. I scream as I reach my high for the second time. Yoongi continues to thrust into me and rub my clit, giving me no time to catch my breath. 

Yoongi: "One more baby, you can do it." 

I am panting and moaning. He tights his grip on my hip slightly digging his nails into my skin. A little while late I can feel myself getting close for the third time today. I wrap my legs around his waist as his pumps start getting irregular. I release and ride my high with a loud moan. I feel Yoongi fill me with his cum, as he groans intensely, throwing his head back. He stays inside of me as he lays next to me pulling me close. 

I close my eyes trying to catch my breath. I can feel Yoongi's warm breath on my face as he kisses me softly. 

Yoongi:  "I love you so much."