Part 54 - The End

Jungkook was exhausted. It had only been twenty minutes, my parents had gone soft. I move my mouth to his ear as I place my gun at his heart.

"Goodbye, Jungkook. Have fun in hell."

I pull the trigger with a loud crack and leave if nothing had happened. I run up to see my husband, daughter, and best friend sitting in the car.

"Are you guys okay?"

Tae nodded but we decided to take them to the hospital anyway. I clean myself up and change my clothes before we go inside. I was covered in Jungkook's blood. I picked up Ara and carried her in on my hip.

We waited for a doctor to check them both out. Every time I looked at Ara I cried. I never want to leave her again.

The doctor said Ara was well cared for, she was fed bathed changed, etc. Tae had a few bruised ribs and some nasty bruises but overall was okay too. We all went back to Yoongi and I'd house and packed what we could. Time to move again. There are so many memories in this house. I wished there could've been more.

It's been about three weeks since the incident. We are living in a new house and Tae is staying with us until he can find a place or until he feels safe.

However, the past few days I have been noticing some things about myself. Like I felt before I found out I was pregnant with Ara.

I keep pregnancy tests in the house now. I decide to take a test. It would probably be negative anyway. I walk up to the bathroom and take a deep breath as I grab a pregnancy test out of the cabinet.

I throw the plastic wrapper away and do my business. I wash my hands then I flip it over so I cannot see the screen. I set a timer for three minutes on my phone. I just wait.

The three minutes that make you want to vomit and cry. It was agonizing. I jump at the sound of the alarm going off. I take a deep breath as I walk over the test.

I flip it over and see one word. "Pregnant" and I start to cry happy tears. We're gonna have another baby.

I slide the pregnancy test into the front pocket of my hoodie and walk out of the bathroom after composing myself. I walk down to breakfast and see my favorite three people.

I make myself and plate and sit down. Ara is gonna be a big sister. The thought of it put a big smile on my face.

Yoongi: " what's got you so happy this morning?"

Shit.

"Nothing just happy we are all together."

We finish our breakfast and Yoongi and I go outside for a small walk. I give him a hug.

Yoongi: "Babe what's in your pocket?"

I feel my eyes widen as I grab it.

"Oh, it's nothing."

I don't want him to find out like this. He reaches his hand in my pocket and pulls it out. His eyes light up and a smile spreads ear to ear on his face.

Yoongi: "We're gonna have another baby!"

I lightly hit his arm.

"I didn't want you to find out this way."

Yoongi: "How long have you known?"

"Like an hour."

He chuckles and kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist.