Part 6

"You mean to tell me this was another test?! I haven't done enough for the last 6 weeks?!"

Tae: "Princess, just hear him out."

Jin: "We needed to be assured that if you believe the mission was real, your results would still stand. We brought you into our team because your brother has been hired to kill our boss and you have to protect him. You are the one who trained him after all. "

"How do you expect me to protect a man I do not know the identity of?"

Tae:"Over the course of the next week you will learn everything you need to know."

"What happens after a week?"

Jin: " You move in with the boss."

"If that is it for this mission, I would like to be excused."

Mr. Kim nods his head and I leave the ballroom, and begin the trip back to the mafia house. When I get back to the mafia house, I decide to go get food since the night was still young. I quickly shower. While I am showering and getting ready, I realize not only did all my training come back to me, but all my memories. My parents and their long trips, training my baby brother to do the horrid things I had perfected doing. Once I am ready I leave the house, and make my way into the city. I do not want to see Taehyung or Seokjin right now. I find a cute little bistro and place a to-go order. I am getting tired. As I am waiting for my food I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I shake off the feeling and take my order from the employee.

I am leaving the bistro and begin making my way back to the Silver Hearts, when I get the feeling that someone is watching me again. I keep walking and avoid going home. I start to hear footsteps behind me. I secure my hand around the knife on my hip. The footsteps get closer and closer to me when I hear a familiar voice.

???: "Y/n"

I turn around and see the man that I left behind, Jeon Jungkook. The man that had no clue of my life and what a monster I truly was.

Jungkook: "I missed you, baby"