Part 17

Hoseok: "That's easy, I want you and your boss dead." 

"Well, that's not going to happen. So why don't you go back to mom and dad and you all can go fuck yourselves." 

Hoseok: "You think it's that easy. Do you remember what happened when you failed a mission?" 

"They wanted me to kill a kid, so there would be no witnesses! I am not gonna kill a kid. Of course, I remember what happened they told my baby brother to come to kill me and he chased me down in the woods and stabbed me." 

Hoseok: "I didn't kill you on purpose! You think I fucking miss! I can't let you live this time." 

"We will see about that." 

******************Yoongi's POV****************

I can hear the yelling inside. What kind of man am I that I am hiding in the car. 

I run inside and see a man passed out tied to a chair. 

Yoongi: "Damn. Seokjin wasn't kidding when he said you were good." 

"I told you to stay in the car. Fuck it, pack what you need we need to move! Now." 

*****************Your POV*************************

The next hour was a flurry of packing and getting into the car. 

"Where do we go now?" 

Yoongi: "My actual house." 

"That wasn't your house." 

Yoongi: "No that was a safe house that anyone can use that we now need to sell." 

We kept driving for about an hour and we pull up to a huge, elegantly modern, house. 

Yoongi: "This is my actual home." 

I am assuming he could see the shock on my face cause he laughed a little. 

Yoongi:" Let's get you moved in."