Part 27

We finish taking a shower and steal his shirt and go sit on the couch. He comes out of the bathroom and peaks into the living room. 

Yoongi: "Hey baby girl, have you seen my shir- Nevermind, I can see you wearing it." 

I giggle.

"It's comfy!" 

He sits next to me on the couch and kisses me on the cheek. He put his arm around me. 

"Heyyy lovey?" 

He looks down at me slightly confused. I give him sad eyes and pouty lips. 

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie, my legs are sore?" 

He laughs a little. 

Yoongi: "Of course we can." 

We cuddle up on the couch and ended up falling asleep. 

The last few days of our trip consisted of the same things playing in the ocean, the shower, the couch, and the bedroom. 

We are packing up to leave. 

"I don't wanna leave." 

Yoongi: "I don't want to either baby, we will come back one day." 

We made the excessively long drive back home. We got back and it was the middle of the night. I walked straight into the bedroom took my clothes off and got in bed. By the time Yoongi got upstairs, I was already asleep. I remember him kissing my forehead. 

The morning came way too quickly. I get up and get ready for work. We get to the mafia house. I get ready to say goodbye to Yoongi. 

Yoongi: "Come to my office with me for a minute." 

I walk with him to his office and once we get in I see that the room was redone and on the door it says, King and Queen of the Silver hearts. I look over at Yoongi who is smiling that adorable, gummy smile. 

"What is all of this about?" 

Yoongi: "You're mine and now everyone knows it. You are gonna run it all with me." 

"I love you Min Yoongi. "