Part 26.5

(This will not be posted on TikTok this chapter is 18+ if you do not want to be here for the details move to chapter 27 ❤️)

"What do you think you are doing?"

I raise my eyebrow giving him a little smirk. He looked at my eyes with deep lust flowing through his, before smashing his lips into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair. He grabbed my hips before turning us; pushing me up against the back wall of the shower. His hands start to explore my body as if it were his. His fall down to my butt as he grips it tightly, making me gasp. He uses that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring it to his hearts content. I pull back and start to kiss and suck on his neck. He started to massage one of my breasts as I searched for his weak spot. He let out a small groan as I found it, marking his neck. He grabbed my throat and pushed my head back. He started to kiss down my neck and chest. He begins to suck and bite on my breast. I bite my lip to stop from moaning. He noticed and moved his mouth up to my ear.

Yoongi: "Let it out, baby. Let me hear what's mine."

The sound of his voice gave me butterflies and sent chills down my spine. His voice was deep, almost a growl. He continued to nip and suck on my neck. He lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. His action makes the excitement radiate through my body. He ran his hand all the way down my leg and grabbed my butt. I gasped a little which made him smirk into my neck. I lift his chin and Kiss him. He lifts me slightly and slides himself into me. I let out a small groan at the feeling at him filling him. He begins to thrust and I grip onto his shoulders. As he starts to move faster and harder, I moan his name into his ear.

"H-Harder "

Yoongi: "Fuck baby, you want me that bad. Are you a slut for me kitten?"

As he quickens his pace he grips my throat again, squeezing it lightly. Only adding to the pleasure I am feeling in this moment. I have become a moaning mess as his tip teases my g-spot. I dig my nails into his back desperate for something to grip and scratch all the way down his back.

"Daddy, p-please"

He smirked and I saw some kind of switch flip in his mind. He is going so fast and rough I can feel my eyes start to water. The knot building in my stomach building with his every thrust.

"Daddy! I- I'm cumming!"

My legs start shaking as he lifts me, releasing my throat and gripping my ass to hold me up. I finish with a loud moan the feeling of ecstasy spreading through my body. He prolongs my climax continuing to thrust into me. Yoongi throws his head back, his thrusts getting uneven and more rough as he quickly approaches his high. He finished with a loud groan, spilling his warm seed inside me. He slid out of me before lowering me back down to the shower floor. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away with a big smile on his face slightly out of breath.

Yoongi: "I love you."

"I love you too."