Part 25

Yoongi: I love you. Do I need to yell it for the world to hear?"

Hearing him say that makes give me butterflies and makes me grin from ear to ear.

"I love you too."

I kiss him and then get up.

"Go get ready and go swim with me."

He chuckled as he stood up. He goes upstairs and changes into swim trunks. We head down onto the beach and I start running around and dance on the sand. I can hear him laughing at me as I giggle like a fool. I don't care I am having fun.

I run into the water and quickly run back out.

"The water is cold! Come in here with me!"

He walks up to me in the water. I can tell he is shocked at the cold. I lay back and float in the water. I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck. I giggle a little. He then picked me up and threw me into the water.

We played and hung out on the beach for a little while before it started to get too cold. After dinner, I took a shower. I lay down and cuddle up next to him. I quickly fall asleep on his chest.

I wake up the next morning and Yoongi is gone. I sit up and look around.

"Yoongi?"

I heard him come upstairs and he came into our room.

Yoongi: "You don't sleep in ever do you?" He sat next to me.

I pouted a little.

"You left me."

Yoongi: "I was making breakfast. Come downstairs when you are ready."

He kisses me on the forehead and walks downstairs.

After a few minutes, I get up and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, there were flowers everywhere. He is so sweet. I walk further into the kitchen and see Yoongi down on one knee.

Everything stopped. My heart starts pounding. I feel the blood rush to my face.

Yoongi: "I know this is sudden, but I cannot imagine anyone else in my life. You are the only person that knows who I truly am. I have been a cruel and vicious person for 27 years and you make me happy. You made the mean and vicious side of me disappear. You make me better in every way. I love you. Y/n will you marry me?