Part 45

He refused to tell me where we were going. He went to the extreme to blindfold me. He didn't want me to know. It was kind of sweet but also a blindfold. I feel the car come to a stop and I go to take the blindfold off. 

Yoongi: "No, leave it we aren't there yet." 

I huff out a sigh as I hear him get out of the car. I feel the door next to me open as he helps me out of the car. He walked me across what sounded like concrete. He leads me up to a small set of a few stairs and then sat me down in a soft seat. I start pleading with him I am tired of not being able to see. 

"Baby, what is going on? Can I please take this off?" 

He ignored me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

Yoongi: "I will be right back my love." 

I heard him go back down the set of stairs, as I sit and just wait until he comes back. I wait about 15 minutes until I start to get frustrated. 

"Min Yoongi! If you do not come back here right now I am taking this off and leaving." 

I hear his footstep come up to me. I felt him kneel by my feet. 

Yoongi: "My love give me five more minutes, I promise I will take it off soon." 

I gently kissed my lips, I was frustrated so I just sat there. 

I heard him walk away again and I heard a loud door close and a big latch close. Oh my god were we on a plane! It's been loud since we got here and when the loud door closed it got a lot quieter. I felt him sit next to me. 

Yoongi: " Promise me you are not going to panic or yell at me when I take this off." 

I was upset and frustrated and he knew that, that his why he said that. I nodded and he untied the blindfold. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the fluorescent lights. As my eyes focused I saw we were in fact on a plane. 

"Min Yoongi, did you do?" 

He smiled his cute gummy smile, instantly making my anger go away. God, I hate that. 

Yoongi: "I love you so much and since we have been so stressed out I figured we both could use a few days away." 

"What about Ara?" 

Yoongi: "Taehyung has her, he knows we will be away for a few days. He wanted us to stay for a week. Joking that we weren't to come back until we made another baby." 

"Where are we going?" 

Yoongi shrugs acting clueless.