Part 9

>>>>>FLASHBACK <<<<<>>>>>Jungkook's POV<<<<<

She cannot lie to me. She and I were supposed to take over the Black Tide once we were married and she thinks she can trick me. Bitch should have never tried to turn on us. She's supposed to be dead! Suddenly she has a moral compass and wants to do the right thing. That girl was born and raised to kill.

I begin my trip to the Black Tide. I bet y/n's parents would love to hear this information about their loving daughter. I walk up to the doors to be stopped by two dumbass newbies.

"Hey rookies, I'm second in line, the name's JK. Now move."

They quickly move out of my way and I make my way up to the boss's office. They are getting ready to leave for a mission so I caught them at the perfect time.

"King, Queen, I have some information for you, it's about the Princess."

They both look at me, the Queen with disgust and the King with anger.

King: "What about the princess?"

"She is alive."

The Queen steps toward me with a fit of fiery anger.

Queen: "Our daughter is dead. Where do you get off on saying such slanderous lies?"

"I promise you if I am wrong, you can have the Prince kill me as he did her. But if what I saw was right, she is working with the Silver Hearts."

The fury in their faces scares me. I can't tell if they will kill me on the spot.

>>>>>Your POV<<<<<

I try to calm my nerves, as Tae sits down and Mr. Kim grabs his notes.

Jin: "Starting in 3 days you will be moving in with the boss. You will not be made aware of his identity or appearance until you arrive at his estate."

"What is my role in his home?"

Jin: "You are to use your specialty to ensure he stays safe at any cost."

"So I am a bodyguard."

Jin: "You are whatever he needs you to be."

Did I just become a Mafia boss's bitch?