Part 30

((TW: ABUSE!!! )) 

This room most of my memories of my childhood are from this room. This is the room my father trained me in, I trained my brother in and I am now being held captive. I just hope they didn't get Yoongi. Every few hours one of them would come in and slap, stab, cut, choke, and burn me to try to find Yoongi. I won't tell them a damn thing. It should be getting close to the time that Jungkook comes in. He tried to flirt with me until bit him and kicked him in the place men LOVE to be kicked. I didn't want him anywhere near me. 

I hear the door open and I hear heels. They have my back to the door so I can't see anything. This was a woman. Suddenly a hand grabs a hold of my hair and yanks my head backward. 

Queen: "Hi princess, did you miss me? 

I ignored her. Never give them the satisfaction of answering their questions. I could hear the contempt for me in her voice. She let go of my head and walked around to the front of me. 

Queen: "Is my darling daughter not going to speak to her mother? Is that how I raised you?" 

She didn't raise me the nanny did and I raised my brother. She can't pull that card. I looked her straight in her eyes and ignored her. 

She slapped me across the face. Is that all she's got? She's gone soft. 

Queen: "Why don't you tell me where that boss of yours is?" 

"I don't have a boss." 

It was the truth I ran the company with him. 

Queen: "Where is the head of the Silver Hearts?" 

I looked her in her eyes hoping these words would cut even her stone heart. 

"I am sitting in the chair in front of you." 

I see the shock and disgust in her eyes. She dug a knife into my leg and walked out. I tried my hardest not to yell. I could feel the blood running down my leg and dripping onto the floor. 

********************* Yoongi's POV****************************

Yoongi: "We are going in and getting her tonight." 

I have the best five agents in my office, including agents Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. 

Yoongi: "If you see the King, Queen, Prince, or Kim Seokjin, Kill them."