Part 33

Yoongi and I have been together for a whole year now. It all seems to have gone by so fast. We are getting married tomorrow. Just Yoongi, Taehyung, a minister, and myself. My family means nothing to me and Yoongi's parents passed away around the time he turned 20. I got a simple dress because Tae made me. I just want to be Min Y/n with my entire body. Yoongi makes me the happiest I have ever been. We took the next three days off of work to have some time to ourselves. 

We haven't had a vacation since the one where he took me to the beach when he proposed. Which was over 6 months ago. We will go back to work for two days to make sure everything is in order and then we are going on a two-week honeymoon. 

I wake up the morning of the wedding and Yoongi isn't in bed.

"Yoongi?" 

In walks Kim Taehyung as I am lying naked in my bed. I quickly pull the blankets up to cover myself. 

"Tae what the hell are you doing here!" 

He quickly turned around. 

Tae: "Who sleeps naked!" 

"You didn't answer my question why are you in my house and where is Yoongi?" 

Tae: "You can't see him. You are getting married. Now get dressed." 

He walks out and closes the door. I quickly slide on clothes. I walk into the hallway. He shakes his head at me. 

"What?" 

Tae: "Sleeping naked?" 

"Shut up." 

Taehyung forces me to get ready for today we planned on getting married around 4:30.

Around 4:00 I put my dress on. It was just a simple, white dress. It was a strapless and a straight cut. I didn't like things that were over the top. I also never wanted a big wedding this was perfect. As it came to be the time I walked into the room with Tae and I couldn't stop smiling. I saw Yoongi and my heart started doing cartwheels in my chest. He was everything I could ever want.