Part 48

______Jungkook POV_________

I wanted blood. That woman ruined my life. My future destroyed by a selfish woman who didn't want to tell me the truth about her family's business. They recruited me after she failed a mission. They didn't tell me what the mission was, actually. She supposedly the best, the fact that she failed negates that. She told me she was going to marry me. All it took was her being a little scared to jump into another man's arms. Her parents were in prison, and her brother killed. I have to finish his mission as vengeance. I will kill her. 

Namjoon and I are hiding out in an abandoned hospital. We need to figure out where the hell they are. We know the location of their headquarters that wasn't hard. We needed to know where they lived. Once we knew that everything would fall into place. 

Jungkook: "How is the search going for y/n and the head of the Silver Hearts?" 

Namjoon: "Still empty, Kim Seokjin was the individual who knew his identity. He was killed when they raided the mafia house." 

_________Your POV____________

I woke up in the morning cuddled next to Yoongi. His arm is around my waist and playing with my hair.  I smile and look up at him, placing a peck on his lips. Out peeked his gummy smile making me blush. 

Yoongi: "Good morning, my beautiful wife." 

I pull him close to him and kiss him again. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" 

Yoongi chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

I look around the room confused realizing this was not my bedroom. I then remembered that we are on a trip. 

I move to get up but Yoongi doesn't let go of me. 

"Baby I need to go shower." 

He nuzzled his head into my neck and started lightly kissing it. 

Yoongi: "Are you sure?"

I bite my lip a little as he started to kiss down towards my chest. He slides his hands under my shirt grabbing my waist. I wrap my leg around his waist pulling him close. As I do this I feel him smile into my neck.