Part 20.5

(This will not be posted on TikTok this chapter is 18+ if you do not want to be here for the details move to chapter 21 ❤️ I rewrote this chapter on 20 Feb 2021 because I wasn't proud of it. I hope you enjoy it.) 

I nod and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close to me. I kiss him, cupping my hands on the back of his neck. He begins to kiss down my neck, leaving small purple marks down my neck. He looks for my sweet spot, earning a slight moan when he finds it. He likely nips and licks at it as I lightly pull his hair. He pulls away from the nape of my neck and pushes his lips on mine.

He pulls me up wrapping his arms behind me to unclasp my bra. He pulls it off my shoulders and tosses it to the floor. I lay back as he starts to kiss down my neck onto my chest. I felt my breath hitch as he began to kiss my breasts. I let a breath leave through my parted lips as he attached his lips to my breast. He swirled his tongue around my nipple as he massaged the other one rubbing his thumb across my nipple.

I groan at the feeling. My heart beating in my chest in anticipation. He switches his attention to my other breast causing me to release a small moan. I feel him smirk a little as he lightly pinches my nipple between his index finger and his thumb. He adjusts his legs so that they are between mine. He sits upon his knees and begins to unbutton my shorts. He slides them down my legs and lets them fall to the floor. I sit-ups and pull myself into his lap wrapping my legs around his waist. I cup my hands behind his neck kissing him. He puts his hands on my hips as I roll my lips with his.

I reach down to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. He pushes me back on the bed and quickly stands to slide his jeans off and onto the food. We are both just in our underwear now. He sits back between my legs and hooks his fingers underneath the top of my underwear. He pulls them down over my hips and off onto the floor. He slides his boxers off kicking them onto the floor.

He looks down at me, his eyes dark with lust. I bite my lip as he looks down at me, both of us taking deep breaths in anticipation. He lifts one of his eyebrows silently asking if it's okay for him to continue. I nod and I see a fire light behind his eyes. He leans down and kisses me. One of his hands is holding his body weight by my head as I wrap my arms around his neck. He rubs his tip through my fold a few times before positioning himself at my entrance. He slowly pushes himself into me causing me to let out a small moan.

I feel him fill me as he pushes deep into me. I take a deep breath as he waits for me to adjust. Once he can tell that I am okay he slowly starts to move his hips. He gives me a sweet kiss as he lightly groans on top of me. He moves his weight to his knees leaning back and begins to move faster. He grabs onto my hips. He releases a low guttural moan through his parted lips as he starts to hit my spot making me grab onto the bed sheets.

Yoongi: "Fuck."

He moans in as he exhales a deep breath. He grabs one of my legs and pulls it up to rest on top of his shoulder. The room is filled with the sounds of our moans and our skin hitting against each other. Putting my leg on his shoulder causes him to go even deeper into me and my legs start to shake as the knot in my stomach tightens. The feeling from the speed and pressure of his thrusts is slowly causing me to come undone.

"Ahh- oh god Yoongi!"

I scream his names as the knot in my stomach unravels reaching my high. Yoongi smirks down at me before pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. He groans as clench around him. My second high coming faster than the first. He leans his head back, his thrusts becoming uneven and more random. He continues to push into me as he releases himself inside me. The feeling causing me to reach mine once again, moaning out his name. He leans down and rests his forehead on mine for a second, before gently placing a kiss on my lips. He lays next to me both of us trying to catch our breath as he pulls me into his chest.