Part 41.5

I smashed my lips onto his and he started to move his lips against mine. This wasn't just because he wanted it. I wanted him and when he said I was beautiful after the baby, I knew he wanted me not my body.  Also, I missed this, over a year without it. 

My legs were to both sides of his lap, kissing him deeply. He grabbed my hips pulling me closer. He bit my lower lip pulling it slightly as he moved the kiss down my jaw and onto my neck. I bit my lip holding back a light moan as he starts to mark my neck. I start to rock my hips as he runs his hands under my shirt and I pull it off over my head. I attach my lips to his, he quickly lifts me and carries me to our bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and pulls his shirt off tossing it aside. 

He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear. 

Yoongi: "I am going to make up for the lost time." 

I felt chills down my spine as the words left his mouth. He started kissing my neck and chest, leaving small reddish-purple marks as he moves. He slowly wraps his arm behind me and hooks my bra, sliding it off. He starts to massage one of my breasts while kissing the other one. He begins to leave more red marks on both of them. I try to stop myself from moaning. In a deep, breathy voice, he whispered. 

Yoongi: "Don't stop, moan for daddy." 

His words alone could've made me cum on the spot. He slides off my pants and started to kiss my inner thighs leaving more little red marks. I let out a small moan making him smirk. He took his pants off throwing them to the side. I sit up and push him back. I slowly start to stroke his member. He started to lightly groan as I placed it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. He grabs a handful of my hair and pushes my head down. He moved my head how he wanted and groaned loudly with every move. He let go of my hair pushing me down. He slid my underwear off and began to kiss my core, I grab the sheets and gasp a little. His mouth and tongue beginning to move slowly making my insides beg for him. 

He slides two of his fingers in as he continues to work, causing me to loudly moan. He start thrusting his fingers while moving his mouth over my clit faster and faster. My legs started shaking and he used his free hand to push them down while looking me straight in the eyes. 

"F-Faster daddy faster." 

He starts to slow down as I scream. He moved his lips up to mine and whispered. 

Yoongi: " Oh baby, we are just getting started." 

He kissed me and then pushed himself into me. I moaned as he slowly started to thrust himself inside of me. He kissed me as he began to slowly speed up. He groaned slightly, I could tell he was barely controlling himself. 

I pull him closer. 

"Fuck me Min Yoongi. I want you." 

His eyes went dark with lust as he attacked my lips and started thrusting harder and deeper inside me. I dig my nails into his back and he groans a little. The room is filled with loud screams and moans. We were dripping with sweat and panting as Yoongi continued to push himself inside of me. My body was aching for release as he continued to push harder and faster. I scream and scratch my nails down his back as I finish. He finishes shortly after and bit my collarbone as he did causing me to groan a little. 

He laid next to me and I kiss him. I pull myself into his chest and slowly start to fall asleep.