Part 28

I made my to Tae's room knowing damn well if he wasn't the first one I told about the engagement, he would murder me. I knock on the door, I would just open the door but the last time I did that he had a "lady friend" over. I don't wanna think about it. He opens his door. 

Tae: "Princess! How was your long weekend away with the boss?" 

As I start to answer I talk excessively with my hands hoping he would see the ring. 

"It was amazing, I actually convinced him to swim with me. We had so much fun." 

He didn't notice the ring. 

Tae: "What kind of fun?" 

I laugh and push him. 

"How long am I going to have to wave my hand in front of your face for you to notice the ring? 

Tae's eyes looked like they were going to fall out of his head. He grabbed my hand and I thought he was going to scream. 

Tae: "Tell me everything." 

I tell Tae all the details of the weekend, excluding the things he definitely doesn't want to know about. 

The next day I get a new round of agents to start training. I get to work head down to the training facility. There is a fresh handful of new agents to whip into shape for this line of work. I begin by separating them into different specialties, thievery, management, protection, and assassination.  The assassins stay with me while the rest go to different facilities. I have three potential assassins standing in front of me. 

"I am the Queen of the Silver Hearts, I am the World's best and most feared assassin. If you cannot do as you are instructed, you will not last long in this company. There are few rules, you leave quickly and call clean up they dispose of the body and clean up your mess. Don't piss off clean up. Ever. Second, do not show anyone fear or compassion. Someone showed me compassion one day and he proved he was too weak. The third and final rule, No children. We do not end the lives of children, EVER. Am I understood? If this is too hard for you, you may leave now." 

The three agents remained there.

"Okay then let's begin. We will start with sparring. The two of you are together and sir you'll be with me." 

He walked up to me with a straight face. I study his face. I know him from somewhere. 

"What is your name?" 

Namjoon: "Kim Namjoon."