Part 32

A nurse came into my room and started checking my vitals.

Nurse: "I see you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Is there anything you can do to cut a little of the pain in my leg?"

She nods and writes a few things down.

Nurse: "I will bring that in in a few minutes. Meanwhile, as long as there continues to be no sign of infection in your leg, you can go home at the end of the night. However, no weight on the leg for four days."

The nurse left and came back to give me some medication through the IV. A few hours later Taehyung came to visit. Taehyung brought me food, which I could not have thanked him for enough. I could only notice the pain in my leg when I thought about it and it wasn't too bad. 

Tae: "I don't like this I think I prefer me being the one in the hospital bed." 

Yoongi: "Me too." 

"Yoongi be nice!" 

 We could all tell they were just teasing each other. We got to go home that night and Yoongi absolutely loved pushing me around in a wheelchair and carrying me around when I needed it. 

He took the next two weeks off work, and left Taehyung in charge again, to be with me until I was healed. 

The next few months went by in the blink of an eye. I finished training the two new assassins who thought I was a God. Yoongi and I have been taking more time together, and no more staying at work late alone after what happened to me. I had nightmares for the first few weeks after the abduction. Yoongi would just hold me and tell me I was safe. I swear every day I fall in love with him more