Part 18

He wouldn't let me bring my own stuff into the house. So I went exploring. The vibe of this house fits Yoongi's much better than the safe house we were staying at. This house was huge and beautiful. Wait, I think there is only one bedroom. I walked over to Yoongi. 

"Um, Yoongi is there only one bedroom?" 

He finished bringing my stuff in and walked up to me and put his hands on my waist. 

Yoongi: Yeah about that, I can sleep in the living room on the couch." 

"No, I can it's your house. Plus you would be safer behind a door. " 

Yoongi: "You could always say in there with me." 

He chuckled a little bit, I push him a little and pretend to be offended. 

"Shut up." 

Yoongi: "I was only slightly kidding." 

"Okay, Mr. Slightly kidding I am going to make us something to eat." 

After eating a quick dinner, he helped me get settled. I go through to check all the doors and windows in the house. I don't want a surprise visitor. I sit on the couch, and all I can think is how I just really messed up. My family definitely knows I am alive, if it wasn't for Jungkook, Hoseok told them. I walk up to Yoongi's room feeling guilty. I knock on the door. 

Yoongi: "You don't have to knock you can come in." 

I walk into his room and sit next to him on the bed. 

Yoongi: "What's wrong?" 

"The entire idea behind me protecting you was my family thinks I am dead. Now they know I am alive." 

Yoongi: "Y/n if Seokjin is truly working with them, they knew from the beginning." 

"I still feel guilty, I should've been more careful." 

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. 

Yoongi: " Listen there is nothing you could've done to change how things happened." 

I look up at him with puppy eyes. 

"Can I stay here with you?" 

He smiles and laughs a little. 

Yoongi: "Of course you can." 

We laid down and I rested my head on his chest. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beating.