Part 47

He walked around the car opening my door for me and leads me into the restaurant. The host walked us straight to our table. Which was beautifully set as well as secluded. He is so amazing, words could not describe how perfect that man was to me. Yoongi pulled my chair out and pushed it in when I sat down. He walked around the table and sat. 

"What is all of this for? It's not our anniversary yet." 

He chuckled and grabbed my hands. He slowly pulled my left hand up to his lips, kissing my wedding ring.  

Yoongi: "Does it have to be something special? I didn't get to spoil you when we were dating, I plan to take every chance I get to do it now." 

I blush at his sweet words and my heart begins to flutter in my chest. 

"You don't need to spoil me. I am spoiled enough just getting to be with you every day." 

Yoongi blushed and let go of my hand as the host brought out a bottle of wine and opened it for us. Yoongi poured us each a glass. A little while late a different man brought out who plates of food. 

Dinner was absolutely amazing, the food was delicious. Yoongi treated me like a queen which is no different than any other day. That man was whipped for me. I was even more whipped for him so it's okay. I am head over heels in love with that man. It was roughly 9:30 now and we were back in the car. I am getting tired, I honestly want this night to never end. Although, I was getting tired and wanted to sleep I was fighting it. 

Yoongi's hand rested on my thigh, using his finger to trace small circles on my inner thigh. The feeling relaxed me and I felt safe. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until I fell asleep.