Part 44

I wake up in the morning and give Yoongi a quick peck on the forehead. I get out of bed and check on Ara. She is still sleeping so I take a quick shower and then start making breakfast. Tae is coming over to watch Ara today around 1:45 so Yoongi and I can have a day. Ara is a fairly easy baby girl and she loves Taehyung. Not as much as she loves Yoongi, she's such a daddy's girl. He is weak in the knees for that little girl. He can't say no to her. She's already such a little flirt too. She flirts with little boy babies and Taehyung all the time. She has such a little personality. 

A little while into cooking out breakfast, I feel arms wrap around my waist and a little kiss on my jaw. I giggled as he yawned and buried his head into my neck. 

"Good morning Handsome." 

He lowly groans, I can tell he is still tired. 

"Baby if you are tired go back to sleep." 

I feel him shake his head no and giggle a little. 

"You took care of me and Ara all day yesterday go rest. You need your energy, my love."  

He squeezes around my waist and slumps back to bed. As I finish cooking breakfast I hear my little love wake up. 

"Good morning my precious girl." 

I pick her up with a little swing and she laughs her sweet tiny laugh. I carry her downstairs and buckle her into her high chair as I get her food ready. I feed her as I hear Yoongi come downstairs. It's been about an hour since I told him to go back to sleep. He lights up when he sees Ara. He gave me a quick kiss as I make him a plate. The next few hours went by quickly when Taehyung finally got to our house.  Ara was so excited to see him, she absolutely loves him. He picked her up and she let out a big giggle. 

"Hey, Taehyung! Thank you for watching Ara tonight." 

Tae: " No problem, have fun on your date." 

I run upstairs and change into the outfit Yoongi laid out for me. It was a red dress and black strappy heels.  He wouldn't tell me where we were going. He is waiting for me in the car. I give Ara a kiss on the head and thanked Taehyung. 

I walked out and got in the car. I quickly kissed Yoongi, he groaned as I pulled away. I giggle a little. 

"Where are we going, my love?"