Part 50

_____Taehyung's POV_____
He didn't touch Ara, he sent a random woman in to care for her. She didn't like the woman though. From what I could tell we have been here 3 days. The Mins should've gotten home this morning or last night. I comforted Ara when I could. She was sad I could tell she just wanted to be held and loved.

I just held her as long as I could, she fell asleep in my arms so I laid her back down and "tied" myself back up.  A few moments later I heard footsteps. It was that man again, the ex-boyfriend.

Jungkook: "So are you ready to tell me how to find them?"

Tae: "and why would I do that?"

Jungkook: "You don't want anything to that little baby do you?"

Taehyung: "Don't you fucking touch her. I don't know where you will find them. The heads have many houses, I don't know them all."

All of a sudden I hear a phone ringing. He pulls a phone out of his pocket it's mine. On the screen read "Mafia Wife". He clicked the accept button and put the phone to his ear.
Q
Jungkook: "Hello Mafia wife."

____Your POV____
I heard that voice through the phone and every suspicion I had was solidified, Jungkook was behind this.

"Jungkook, you will not hurt them. Now tell me where they are."

Jungkook: "Oh look at you demanding things. I will do as I please until you let me kill that little husband of yours. Followed by you."

Those words made my heart sink, this is why he was doing this. He wanted revenge for me leaving him.

"Fine, where are we coming to. Let settle this my way."

I hear Tae yell something, but I couldn't make it out.

Jungkook: "Looks like you and I will be having a final date after all."