Part 14

I step into the kiss. Then I realize this is my boss and I push him away. I truly don't want to push away, but he is my boss. He's probably just horny. He has been trapped in this house for months because my brother is trying to kill him.

"What are you doing?"

Yoongi: "If you can honestly tell me you don't feel anything for me, I will leave you alone to do the job you were assigned. However, I don't think you would have come to my room last night if you didn't."

He turns around and goes back to cooking. I stand there for a minute, stunned at the kiss and at his words. He is right but this is still a job. Of course, I am attracted to him. Look at him. My mind is reeling. My boss kissed me. What did I just do? There is no way he actually likes me; it's just because I am the woman that is here.

We eat breakfast in complete silence, just like when I moved in. Every few minutes I can feel him look over at me, but I don't dare look up from my plate. After I finish eating, I go to my room to try to think.

He is just horny, he knows this cannot happen. No matter how much I may want it to.

I walk downstairs to try to talk to him.

"We need to talk."

Yoongi: "Can I say something first?"

He walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist, and at that moment every bit of my energy wants his lips on mine and he kisses me. I don't stop him this time. Every second of the kiss, I can feel electricity running through my veins. He slowly pulls away and smirks.

Yoongi: "You were saying."

I am in a state of shock. I just kissed my boss again. I look down at the ground. My cheeks are the brightest of reds and I can feel it in every inch of my body.

"My first role in this house is to make sure nothing happens to you."

I can feel the smile forming on his lips even though I am still looking at the ground.

Yoongi: "Wouldn't it be easier to keep me safe if you were in the same room as me at night?"

I look up at him, lightly hit his arm, and laugh.

"I am not having sex with you."

He chuckles.

Yoongi: "I didn't say anything about that, but good to know where your head is."