Part 5

*********FLASHBACK *****Jin's POV ***********

A large group of agents are meeting in a conference room and discussing an upcoming mission. The room is full of discussions, until I walk in.

"Hello Agents, I would like to invite you all to sit. I assume you know Mr. Park."

Mr. Park waves and bows his head to the agents.

"Mr. Park is going to be an intricate part of the upcoming practice mission. He is going to be playing the role of the prince."

Jimin: " I have been instructed to avoid all contact with both Y/n and Taehyung when they approach me. A select few of you have been instructed to begin to attack them."

"I will make it very clear that no serious harm should come to either agent."

Jimin: "The goal is for y/n to lead me away from the fight and then return to help her partner Taehyung."

"That is all for now, agents. You are dismissed."

The agents begin to leave and go to their homes or rooms if they live in the house.

*******PRESENT***** YOUR POV*****************

We carefully and calmly walk up to the Prince and try to guide him away from this person. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my shoulder and whip me around. I duck down, avoiding the person's fist.

Suddenly I feel a spark within myself and I remember everything. This includes the decade and a half of training to get to the point I was within the Black Tide. Mr. Kim's voice starts to play in my head saying " no harm shall come to the Prince." I make my way to the Prince.

"I am going to keep you safe, please come with me"

The prince nods and I lead him to a room.

"You need to stay here and do not open the door unless it is myself or Kim Taehyung. Understood?"

Jimin: "Understood."

I make sure the door is secure and work my way back to the ballroom to help Taehyung. As I reenter the ballroom, I see Mr. Kim and Taehyung standing in the middle of an empty ballroom.

"What is going on?"

Mr. Kim walks towards me.

Jin: "Congratulations y/n, you are finally ready for the real reason we have brought you into the Silver Hearts."