Part 19

**************Hoseok's POV******************************

I am not sure as to what I should do. If I return home without my sister and that boss of her's dead, I will be the dead one. They wouldn't kill their only child, right? They disowned y/n a long time ago. 

I get back to the house and find my parents. 

Hoseok: " Y/n is definitely alive. I saw her myself Jungkook was telling the truth." 

Queen: "Meaning you didn't kill her. Again. Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern." 

My mother struck me in the face. 

Queen: "Is the Head of the Silver Hearts still alive?" 

Hoseok: "I never even saw him." 

King: "I never thought my own son could be such a disappointment. Leave and don't come back until they are both dead, or you are next." 

I started to walk out of the building and Jungkook approached me. 

Jungkook: "Let me help you." 

Hoseok: "Why would you want to help me?" 

Jungkook: "It's personal." 

************** Your POV*****************************

I wake up and I feel Yoongi still holding me. It feels perfect. I look up and he is still asleep he is so cute when he is sleeping. I give him a quick peck and start to get up when he pulls me closer. 

Yoongi: "No, stay here." 

He mumbles in a tired voice. He almost sounded like he was whining. It was sweet. I giggle and lay back down. 

"Only for you." 

We lay there for a little while before he finally let me get up. 

I went to get in the shower before starting on breakfast. However, right as I am getting out of the shower I hear the bathroom door open and shut quickly. All of a sudden I hear. 

Yoongi: " Holy shit I-I am so sorry!" 

Did he just?