Part 16

Yoongi answered his phone, Tae was awake. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. 

Yoongi: " Do you want to go see him?" 

I nodded and got up. He put his shirt back on and we walked out to the car. 

 As we make our way to the hospital I feel a little guilty. For two reasons, one because of what I was about to do when we got the call about Taehyung. Two because I feel like I teased Yoongi. 

"Yoongi, I am sorry." 

Yoongi: "What are you sorry for?" 

"I sorta teased you." 

Yoongi: "I didn't expect anything to happen. Don't feel bad." 

He put his hand on my thigh and we finished our drive to the hospital with normal conversation. I told him to stay in the car and I walked up to see Tae.

"Hey, Tae. How are you feeling?" 

For just getting the shit beaten out of him, he looked good.

Tae: "Hey princess, I need you to get the boss down here." 

"Mr. Kim he knows you're here" 

Tae: "No I mean the head of the Silver Hearts, the man you are protecting." 

If only he knew it was a little more than that. I called Yoongi and asked him to come up. 

Yoongi: "What is going on?" 

Tae: "I told the doctors I don't remember who attacked me but I do. The man that attacked me was Mr. Kim. He is working with the Black Tide they know where you live." 

"Tae you couldn't have chosen a better time to wake up. You may have just saved our lives." 

We left cause we knew we had to move and fast. We pull up to the house and the door is wide open. 

"Yoongi, do not leave this car unless I come back and get you." 

I walk inside and guess who is standing in the center of the room. My brother none other than Jung Hoseok. 

"What are you doing here, Hoseok?"