46

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"What about this ?"

I looked down at Huejin who pointed at the cake he wanted to eat and I smiled nodding.

"Please add one chocolate cake, " I said, looking at the employee and she nodded with a smile.

"Let's go sit down, " I said to Huejin and he nodded, running to find a place.

"H , Don't run, " I called, rushing towards him when he bumped into a girl and fell down.

"Yaa! My dress " The girl whined, her whole dress was ruined from the coffee that spilled on her.

I helped Huejin up on his feet and fixed his clothes as he looked at me sadly.

"Can't you teach your kid some manners,Pff my dress is all ruined now"

"I'm so sorry" I said, standing up and bowing and nudging Huejin to apologize as well.

"Sorry " He said, bowing then hiding behind me, embarrassed.

"Aaa !" The girl suddenly looked flustered when we locked eyes.

"Mr.Kim " She said, bowing. " We've finally met, " she smiled.

"Don't worry about the dress ,it's fine," She smiled at Huejin and he bowed again.

"I'm Do Miran , Casting and fashion show Director at Kara " She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you," I said and she smiled.

"Likewise, would you like to join me?" She asked and I looked at Huejin.

He immediately nodded and I smiled at him. She was sitting by the big window and I knew he loved that table.

"Sure" I answered and she smiled.

"I will go clean up,please take a seat"

Huejin and I sat down as our order came and I smiled at Huejin when he looked at me.

"I'm sorry" He said, pouting me and I squeezed his cheek.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you " I said and he smiled.

"Then I will give you half of my cake" he cutely said and I looked at him shocked.

"Were you planning to eat it by yourself?"I said and he giggled.

"You bought it for me" he pointed out and I laughed.

"For me and you" I corrected and he ate some.

"You have a lot of money , buy yourself one"

This Brat . I laughed, pinching his side and he giggled, eating another spoon. He was becoming more and more like Jin Hyung as he grew up.

"Sorry if I made you wait" The girl joined us , sitting down with a smile.