18

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Mr.Kim , you have another meeting with the creative department in 5 " 

"So no need for me to leave the meeting room" I answered Miss.Lee and she nodded.

"The director is here " she announced and I stood up as we greeted each other.

"Good to see you Taehyung " 

"It's good to see you too, Mr.Ken "

I smiled as my phone buzzed and I pulled out it from my pocket.

"Where is the rest of the team, Mr.ken ?" Miss.Lee asked as we sat down.

The screen showed a text from Kara, and I smiled, my eyes darting between the phone and Mr.Ken and Miss.Lee.

"They're getting ready for the meeting,Taehyung seems to scare them more than I do" Mr.Ken mused as Miss.Lee chuckled.

"He's the boss after all " she said then leaned over, "he is kinda scary, " she whispered as both of them smiled.

"I'm right here, Miss.Lee " I said as I stared at my screen then quickly cleared my throat to hide my happiness.

"Are you ?" Mr.Ken answered , smiling teasingly at me.

I chuckled as I swiped unlock my phone. The other employees walked in when the text opened up. Kara hadn’t sent a text, but a picture, a rather intriguing one at that. It was a picture of her and Taemin on her lap, sitting on the edge of the porch swing with her legs crossed to the side.

"Good afternoon, Mr.Kim" 

"Damn," I whispered as I quickly look up at the employees greeting me and I nodded at them as they took their places.

"Is everything okay, Mr.Kim ?" Miss.Lee asked and I nodded.

Nothing was okay,for the past two days Kara had been sending pictures from the trip,to keep me updated on everything they do. But I rather say she was teasing me than keeping me updated. Every damn picture she send had my interest growing.

She looked good in every picture and I don't know whether I should admire her or admire my cute son.

"Shall we start Mr.Kim ?"Mr.Lee asked and I looked up at her.

"What? Yeah. Sure " Quickly, I shoved the phone back in my pocket and look at the employee standing.

I stared at the monitor as Kara's picture flashed in my mind, I shifted in my seat trying to focus back on the presentation.

"Everything okay , Mr.kim ?" Miss.Lee asked when the meeting was over. "You look distracted " she added studying my face.

"What's next?" I answered back with a question, ignoring what she said.