41

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Who's this ?" 

My mom asked Taemin as he held a magazine with Taehyung on the cover.

"Da-daa !"

"Yess , good boy "  she cheered, praising him. "My smart boy " She kissed his cheek.

"Taehyung looks so good in this picture" My mom said handing me the magazine.

I smiled at her as I took it and looked at the cover, indeed ,he really looked good. I opened the magazine and started reading but Taemin seemed to have a very big interest in it as well.

He moved towards me and started rambling as he pulled my shirt, I chuckled at him sitting him in my lap as he looked at the magazine with me.

He giggled excitedly Every time a picture of Taehyung popped up as he gestured to it and looked up at me mumbling dada. 

"Da-da " he said , slamming his face in the magazine, making me chuckle.

"Yes , okay , we understand, It's Your Dada , now let me read " I said,taking the magazine.

He squealed, nuzzling his face further in the magazine, making chuckle at him. I let go of the magazine and squeezed him in my arms and he squealed, giggling.

"You're being so cheeky ,huh " I said, kissing his cheek repeatedly.

"What are you going to do ?"

I looked at my mom when she spoke and I sighed, still not knowing what I should do. It's been six months since Haru was born and I had to leave on a trip to France.

and I haven't told Taehyung yet.

"I have to tell Taehyung first " I answered and my mom smiled at me.

"I could help Taehyung with the kids " She offered as Taehyung's mom walked in.

"We all can help, if you're worried about Taehyung , don't be, " She said and I smiled at her.

"I will see , if only Haru was old enough, I could take her with me"

"Not at all, I won't allow that " Mrs.Kim denied, " You have us , so you just go and focus on your work"

"How long will you be gone for ?" My mom asked.

I looked down at Taemin who placed his head on my chest and cuddled me, making me smile at him and caressed his hair.

"A week or so ," 

"As long as we're here and Taehyung is , you have nothing to worry about" My mom said and I smiled at her and reached for my phone when it buzzed.

"I have to go ," I informed, looking down at Taemin ,who I knew the moment he met my eyes ,he would cry if I left.

"Then give me Taemin ," Mrs.Kim said as I stood up and Taemin clinged into me.