15

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

I woke up slowly, my body rested and warm.  Rolling over to look at Taehyung, I saw that he had already gotten up.

I stretched feeling my body ached sweetly.Taehyung kept his words and kept me up all night long as he drown me in passion and devour every part of my being.

I got out of bed, I stretched, reaching for my robe and wear it then walked out to the kitchen.I walked to the coffee machine and noticed a paper stick on it.

"No need to make me coffee.  Get your hot little ass back to bed and take your clothes off.  I’ll be home in ten minutes. You’re not leaving that bed today."

I smiled feeling the sensation of arousal as I read his words again. I looked at the coffee machine and smiled, realizing it wouldn’t be necessary.  

I went back to the bedroom, taking my robe off and lying back down. Today was our first year anniversary, I can't believe we've been married for a year already.

A few minutes later I heard steps. Taehyung appeared a moment later in our bedroom, holding a bouquet of flowers. He smiled as he saw me, my naked body on display for him.

He brought the bouquet over to me, handing it to me, sitting beside me on the bed, his fingers tracing over my body slowly and distinctly, enjoying the warmth of his soft hands.  

"They are beautiful " I said taking in the flowers in the bouquet.

There was red salvia which meant 'forever mine' and velvet myrtle that symbolizes good luck and love in marriage and Red tulips who are considered a declaration of love and desire, and Violet stood for loyalty, devotion, faithfulness.

And there was one yellow tulips...I blinked for a second, my heart thudded loudly in my chest.

Yellow tulips meant helplessly in love.

I looked at him, my heart brimming with emotion and affection.Without further thoughts, I softly placed the bouquet aside and tugged him down, bringing my other hand to wrap around his neck and kissed him.

"I am hopelessly in love with you," I whispered, brushing my lips against his.

"You're quick " he said and ducked his head slightly and chuckled.

"Thank you , It's beautiful"

I moved forward until out foreheads touched and sighed softly.

 "Happy anniversary , Love " he conceded and putting his lips on mine again, kissing me softly.

"Happy anniversary " I mumbled back and he smiled attractively at me.

He gently pushed my legs apart, putting me on display for him. "To many more " I whispered, his tongue grazed across my lips, as I sighed quietly.