22

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Mr.Kim !"

I turned around from my office window when I head Miss.Lee's voice. Mr.Woo was standing next to her.

"Take a sit " I said and Mr.Woo moved to sit at the couch. 

"You too , Miss.Lee " I added and she looked at me terrified.

I walked up to them and sat down on the couch across from them,trying to keep a straight face as I stared at their anxious faces.

"You know why I call you to my office?" I asked and both of them shook their head hesitantly.

"Well I called you…" before I could continue my sentence Miss.Lee started talking.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Kim,..I'm the most person who knows the rules yet I acted against them, Mr.Woo has nothing to do with it, it was completely my fault, I'm the one who asked him to be in a relationship with me and keep it secret, I know it's against the company policy but if you're going to fire us, Please…." She finally looked at me taking a breath after her rap battle.

"Don't fire Mr.Woo...fire me "

I stared at Mr.Woo who's guilt and sadness was showing on his face.

"Do you have anything to add Mr.Woo?" I asked, staring at them coldly.

"I play guilty in this matter too, Mr.Kim" He said ,apologizing as he lowered his eyes down.

I couldn't help the chuckle that left my mouth as both of them looked at me shocked and dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry " I said trying to get myself together, I cleared my throat before looking at them.

"That definitely wasn't the reason I called you"

I stated as they both looked at me like lost puppies before they made an eye contact.

"T-then….why…?" Miss.Lee stuttered.

"I want both of you to take over the Hamilton project" 

"But you said you wanna go yourself" Mr.Woo stated and Miss.Lee poked him to shut up.

"What made you change your mind ?" She asked, face still flushed red, "This project is very important for you"

"It is " I assured, "That's why, I'm sending my best employees to take over it, of course if you want to" 

"We do !" Both of them spoke at the same time and I smiled at them.

"But I'm just a Secretary " Miss.Lee exclaimed.

"You're not just a Secretary for me Miss.Lee and you should know that by now" I said and she smiled at me wildly.

"You should get ready, You're leaving tomorrow" I said as they both stood up and bowed.