52

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"I love you" 

I smiled at Taemin as he hugged my face,giving me maddening kisses on my cheek as he made noises.

"Lub yu.. " he mumbled against my cheek, making me chuckle.

"No I love you " I protested and he whined against my cheek.

"I LUB YOO!!" He adorably screamed against my cheek.

"I love you " I said again,pulling him away from my cheek.

"I lub yoo" He giggled when I started,tickling him.

"Mommy " He breathed through giggles when he saw Kara.

"I lub yoo" He giggled, looking at her and she smiled at him.

"I love you too, now come, time for bed" Kara announced, walking towards us.

"Noo " Taemin whined, immediately hugging me, fisting my shirt in his tiny hand.

"Bébé , it's time for bed " Kara sweetly spoke to him and found myself smiling at her tone.

"Noo " Taemin repeated,cutely whispering as he pouted.

"I'll take care of him" I said, wrapping my arms around him and he buried his face in my neck.

"Thank you" Kara smiled, leaning down and kissed me. "I'll be in my office" 

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down to me, kissing her another time. She smiled against my lips before pulling away.

"Join me when he's asleep" She said and I nodded.

"Taeminie, " Kara softly called, caressing his back ," give mommy a kiss " She added.

Taemin turned around and smiled adorably at her.we both couldn't help but chuckled in awe at how cute he is. He kissed Kara, the smile never left his face.

"I lub yoo" he said and she awed at him, kissing him again.

"I love you too" She kissed his head and swiftly leaned and kissed me as well,making me smile.

I played with Taemin for more time before putting him to sleep after reading the night night story for god knows how many times before he finally fell asleep.

I went to the bedroom to put my phone in the charger before heading upstairs to Kara's office. My eyes fell on her as she sat on her desk writing something, only for her to close the notebook when she saw me.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she glanced down at the notebook before looking at me.

"I... uhh.." She bit her lip before letting out a soft chuckle, " I'm writing in my journal" 

The word Journal caught my attention and I smiled at her, walking to her desk to have a look at the journal.

"Haven't seen it since we first got married," I amused and she chuckled.