7

Kara's P.O.V

"You didn't tell me how was your trip ?" Mrs.Kim asked as we sat down in Taehyung's grandma's garden.

It was a warm sunny day, and I've came back from Italy two days ago, Taehyung was already in a business trip himself, so I decided to visit his grandma until he come back.

"It was good and very tiring "

I had such great time with my grandfather's family, All of them were insanely kind and of course I still can't forget their surprised looks when they saw me and knew who I was.

"You should take maternity leave " grandma said smiling at me,"..you can stay with me until your due date approach "

"I think it's better if she spends time with Taehyung only, pregnancy sometimes can be so frustrating, you just want someone to choke and Your husband should be that someone" Mrs.Kim explained making Grandma chuckle.

Pregnancy can be so frustrating, True , I just want my Husband to get rid of the ache between my legs, it was becoming irritating and difficult to handle it, no matter how many times I tried to get myself off , it didn't work.

It's so embarrassing to know I cried alone because I was sexually frustrated.

"Ah..right , when is Taehyung getting back ?" Grandma asked.

"..the day after tomorrow, He has a press conference in Daegu " Mrs.Kim said and I nodded.

Two more days without him, I feel like crying already.

"..then Why don't you spend the night ?"

"I would love to.."before I could finish grandma spoke again.

"I'm so happy..let's get back inside then, the weather is getting cold for you " she said standing up.

"Are you okay?" Mrs.Kim asked as we followed grandma inside.

I hummed nodding at her and she smiled at me beautifully, we found Mr.kim in the living room when we stepped inside.

"My beautiful ladies !" He greeted us smiling.

"Hun. When did you arrive ?" Mrs.Kim asked as she made her way to him.

"Just a moment ago " he smiled at her, "Songul!, How are you?" He added.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm fine, come sit with me " he gestured to me to sit next to him and I did so.

"Taehyung told me you were abroad, How was your trip?"

His tone was so similar to Taehyung when he talked about work,I knew he wanted to know how the trip went on the business side.

I told him everything he wanted to know and we continued talking about work until grandma interrupted us.

"Ya!, enough work talking, can't you ask about something else, She's carrying your grandchild, ask her how is she " She scolded making us laugh.

"Work is everything he knows " Mrs.Kim added teasingly.

"You two.."