55

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"You're late " 

I looked up from my phone when Miso talked as Naeun joined us at the coffee shop we all agreed to meet in. 

"Sorry, I just managed to get rid of Jungkook" She said with a grin, sitting on the empty chair next to Hayon.

"Apparently he doesn't understand what girls time is" she added,her eyes looking at all of us.

A thing she always does, Studying her surrounding so she could go with the vibes going on. I smiled at her when she met my eyes. 

"You're here ?, I thought you won't come" She said and I placed my phone on the table.

"I insisted for her to be here" Rania said before I could talk and I nodded.

"Good thing you did, I'm sure Taehyung and Jimin are enjoying their date with the kids." Hayon said,looking at Naeun 

"What do you wanna drink ?" She asked her and Naeun smiled at her.

"I'll have what you're having" She responded.

"Are you sure? , isn't it too much sugar for you?"  Jiyon asked.

"Yes, I am sure, I'm on a break, no runways any time soon, I'm sick of my diet " She responded, reaching for a fork and taking a bite from the chocolate cake.

"I tend to love your diet," Rania responded,taking a sip from her coffee.

"I was hoping I'd be in the perfect shape to fit in my wedding dress, your diet is doing wonders, I've lost so much weight" She noted.

"I want to try the diet but I can't since Jimin and I are trying for a baby,besides I like my current weight"  Hayon said,sliding Naeun a tissue.

"Thanks, " Naeun whispered.

"How is it going?" Jiyon asked," the baby making," she added.

"Good" she responded, chuckling. Probably thinking of something. 

"Come on, that's not all you're gonna give us" Jiyon said amusingly.

"I'm exhausted" Hayon commented.

"What a way to brag about your sex life" Miso said with a grin. 

"I'm all about hearing brags regarding sex" Naeun said, bumping her elbow to Hayon's teasingly.

"Well, what can I say,We're going at it any chance we get, we're trying not to make it a routine, You all know Jimin, once he set his mind on something" 

"Is it the same for you ?," Rania asked, looking at me. 

"You're having another baby!!" Miso asked, as Jiyon and Naeun looked at me surprised.

"Yes " I responded with a chuckle.

"How ?" Jiyon asked, " I mean you want more ?" She added. 

"I thought you won't have any, since you already have two " Miso said.