10

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

I stared blankly at my laptop, my mind was completely blown away from what I was reading.

Why did I even accept to read pregnancy books and search about it ?

"Love..!" I called Kara who was sitting on the couch with her fashion design sketches all around.

"Hmm.." she hummed not looking at me as she focused on coloring.

"Listen to this.." I said and she looked at me and put her pen down.

"According to a postnatal counsellor, about 40 per cent of the first-time mothers she sees have no sexual relations with their husbands for up to two years.And if you take into account the latter stages of pregnancy, it's even longer…"

A really beautiful smile showed up on Kara's face when I finished talking and for a moment I almost forgot about what I read.

"Why are you smiling like that ?" I said returning her smile.

"It's just so funny how you're concern about our sex life more than taking care of our baby" she said chuckling.

"Because I took care of a newborn before and believe me...I did really enjoyed it and I'm sure you'll do great in it...you already don't sleep a lot" I reasoned and Kara shook her head at me as she focused back at her design.

"So you're not gonna comfort me !" I said pouting and she chuckled.

"We're gonna be fine " she mumbled smiling.

"You know that Jin hyung and Miso broke up when they first had Huejin " I reasoned and her eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"Really!" 

"Yeah."

"They broke up because of sex ?" Kara asked and I nodded.

"Uh-huh ,Miso went crazy..she hated Jin hyung to death but I always knew she loved him because she didn't ask for divorce" 

"Oh !, that's really surprising to know" 

"And speaking of it now, I wish they don't have the same problem with SueJin " I said and Kara nodded.

"They already survived the first born, they will be fine this time" Kara noted and I hummed in agreement.

Miso already gave birth to her second child Suejin probably over 2 month and half and Kara was only few days away from giving birth.

"Probably.." I answered her then I added"....Jin hyung had to move in with me the first time" I said and Kara smiled.

"We can set you a new bedroom" she said smiling teasingly.

"Oh..!..so You're considering it " I laughed reaching for my coffee.

"I mean..I don't know how things will be like after giving birth…"