53

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" 

I smiled at Hayon when she spoke and slightly nodded my head,meeting her eyes. She looked like she had something to say but she was holding back.

"Yes, I am " I lied.

Taehyung won't leave my mind, he just walked away from me earlier leaving me in the room. He left the party alone and I have no idea where he went.

"You're very calm" Hayon commented,"It's actually creeping me out" She added.

"Why?" I asked and she blankly stared at me.

"Seriously!" She exclaimed, " How can you stay calm after what happened?" 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, panic, Look for your husband, call him " 

I did call him several times but he didn't pick up, he was so angry when he left yet I never thought he'd behave this way some day. He was usually very reserved and calculative, not easy to rail up.

"He didn't pick up" I responded and she sighed.

"I wish I could help you with something, The Taehyung I was with never walked away from an argument or a fight. I was really surprised when he stormed out" 

It's what I thought as well.

"I'll be right back" I said and she nodded.

I left Hayon breastfeeding Hiba in the room and walked outside,walking down the corridor,hearing Hyoseop's voice when I passed by a room.

"That prick, I'm gonna make him pay for this," 

I stood by the door that was slightly opened,lifting my hand up to knock but stopped when I heard him talk again.

"Can't have that married pussy now and my face is all bruised" 

I frowned at his words, understanding what Taehyung meant when he mentioned being disrespectful towards me.

I grabbed the knob, pushing the door open and getting in. Hyo Seop and a bunch of his friends turned to the door and he smiled at me. 

I was shocked when I saw how much more bruised his face was than before, he had an ice pack pressed on his eyebrow.

"Hi " he greeted, standing up from his chair."Are you looking for me?" 

"Yes , I wanna talk about earlier" I said,watching him as he walked towards me.

"Doesn't matter, he was just a nobody,feeling jealous because I was hitting it off with you" 

"And who said I was hitting it off with you?" I asked and his eyes narrowed at me for a second.