21

Kara's P.O.V

 "Thank you for calling me, I'll make sure everything is perfect….sure ,sure...okay Thank you " 

I hang up my phone throwing it at the bed as I walked into the closet to undress, smiling to myself when I saw Taehyung's figure behind the shower glass.

I yanked off my clothes,pants, blouse, bra, then kicked off my panties.I pulled my robe around myself and walked into the bathroom. 

I washed my face and reached for towel and dry it as My eyes slowly watched Taehyung in the mirror reflection washing himself. I put the towel down when he closed the water.

I leaned up against the counter, arms crossed. Taehyung opened the shower door ,his eyes were dark and hungry. It was a familiar gaze, and it made my body react familiarly.

I stared at him openly as he slid his fingers through his hair. It was a graceful, unconscious movement. His body was ruddy with the hot water.my mouth was suddenly very dry. He cleared his throat.

"Could you hand me the towel?" he said softly. He pointed to it.

I handed it to him, and watched as he dried himself from head to toe. When he bent over, I made a sound. It was something about the line of his body ,the way his flat belly, then his ass flexed as he did it. It was beautiful. 

He walked towards me and kissed my cheek right by my mouth. He tasted slightly floral, like the shampoo.

"How was the phone call ?" 

He asked and slowly untied my robe, opening it and expose my bare flesh from between my breasts down. 

"Working with your Dad is much stressful than working with Henry "

I said and he chuckled . His body grazed mine, he was so warm, so firm. 

"My dad likes to torture people he work with" he amused, stepping beside me.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He combed his thick hair, and made satisfying furrows in it. Then, he leaned in to inspect his skin, turning his head from side to side. 

He reached for moisturizer, which he applied with the delicacy that made me smile. His eyes found mine in the mirror.

"You don't wanna talk about my father, I see " he said, his lips quivering with amusement. 

My heart beat insistently against my chest. I slowly nodded as I darted forward to kiss him, but He moved away and smiled.

"Not when you're naked " I noted.

 He kissed my lips and hung the towel on the rack and walked out, and I followed. he walked to the closest for a pair of underwear.

His eyes lingered on my body. His lips puckered when I closed the robe around me, trying to hid myself from his burning gaze.