24

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Mr.Kim " I heard Jina's voice and I looked up from my desk.

"You have a visitor " she said as Chaeyoung walked in with a wild smile on her face.

"Surprise! " 

I glanced at Jina and she bowed apologizing as she slowly walked out the office.

"What's with the look ?" Chae pouted as I looked at her.

"I wasn't expecting you " I said standing up from my desk.

"Well duh !, it's a surprise" she chuckled pulling me for a tight hug.

"Good to see you " I said and she pulled back , trailing her hands down from my shoulder to my chest fixing my shirt.

" Good to see you too " She leaned close and whispered.

"So what are you doing?" She asked and I stared at her.

"Learning pool dance " I answered and she laughed.

"Have lunch with me " she said grabbing my arm when I was turning around to go to my desk.

"I already have plans" I said and she pouted.

"With who ?" 

"My wife "

"You see her everyday , cancel it and have lunch with me instead"

I had been busy lately , I didn't go to the doctor appointment with Kara as she was busy herself. I had to go to Busan for few days, and I had to go to hamilton island for the project start.

"Why don't you join us ?" I asked and she sighed.

"You know I don't like being around your wife " she said crossing her arms.

"From where does that come from?" I asked, completely taking back by her words.

"She's too beautiful, it makes me feel uncomfortable" She said biting her lip.

"Is Queen Chaeyoung insecure ?" I asked chuckling and she scoffed.

"It's not funny " 

"Sorry , but it's kinda is, I definitely see no reason why you should feel like that " I said and she stepped closer to me.