3

77

Kara's P.O.V

I heard it

The heels click

It was hers.

I heard it

I went in the house to find her standing in front me, not saying anything just looking down at me like she always used to.

"Is this how you greet a guest, such a disrespectful behavior from you , my dear! " 

That tone

That tone that made me feel disgusted about myself, that reminds me that I'm nothing just a failure.

"Cat ate your tongue young lady, speak to me when I talk to you" she spat her tone strict as it used to be.

I missed you too Mother.

"I'm really sorry, I just wasn't expecting your visit" I said as she moved and took a sit on the couch. 

"I didn't know I had to inform I was coming" she said eying me up and down.

"Do yourself a favor and change those disgusting clothes, you're making me feel revulsion " She said dismissing me with her hand.

I look away and I saw Taehyung standing there his eyes completely consuming me and I'd completely forgot he was here.

I made my way to the bedroom feeling Taehyung following quietly behind, When I entered the bedroom I couldn't help but feel my eyes getting watery.

Why why why....why ?

My heart started pounding rapidly in my chest. The heaviness that took over my chest blocking me from moving. I buried my head in my hands, taking a deep breath or trying to take one, and failing. My breathing was coming in rapid flows.

I started to feel the shakiness. It was in my hands, my knees, my chest, everywhere. I felt restless, fidgety, I couldn't catch my breath, and the pounding headache didn't do much good either.

That sense of a constant, overwhelming, crushing fear that something terrible was about to happen finally got to me and I had no choice but to let it in, let it take over.

My heart was racing at an unhealthy rate and it felt like it would burst out of my chest. My breathing got rapid and shallow. I was unable to take a full breath without choking. I was hyperventilating and there was nothing I can do.

the worst part, that feeling of helplessness and definite failure, The tears that brimmed my eyes before  started streaming down my cheeks, and I could taste the salt.

I suddenly felt two arms around me, I hear a familiar voice call my name in concern, but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes to acknowledge him.