28

Tae's P

Tae's P.O.V

"Mr.Kim , Your Coffee " 

I smiled at Jina as she placed the coffee on my desk with a wild smile on her face, her eyes fixed on my face before she looked down at the paper in my hand.

"You seem in a very good mood today, Good report ?" she smiled looking up at me.

Sure ,it is a good report but it's definitely not why I am in a good mood.

"What time is it ?" I asked as she looked down at her watch.

"Time for your second meeting, the team is currently getting ready" 

She said looking up at me and I nodded,placing the papers down and stood up, reaching for my coffee and took a sip.

"After you " I said as she smiled and walked out of the office and I followed to the meeting room.

After the meeting, I was headed to my office when my employees talking caught my attention, I looked at Jina who smiled at me immediately.

"What's the noise about?" I asked as she looked at her phone.

"You're..umm…" she meet my eyes turning her phone screen off, "Mrs.Kim is here " 

I turned around to be meeting with her walking down the corridor, she had different outfit than the morning when I dropped her at my mom's house.

She was wearing a black mini skirt and a white blouse and black blazer to the middle of her thighs. I stood there watching her as she walked, drooling in front of my employees as they all had their eyes on her.

The smile on her face was radiant, glowing as she moved. Everyone had a smile on their faces as they watched her, it wasn't only me. 

"Hi " She greeted  Jina and the employees that were with her when she stopped.

I could smell her fragrance. My absolute favorite, taking in a deep breath and holding it in, She turned her gaze to me and smiled as she gave me a peak on the cheek.

I probably looked Kara up and down slightly longer than I should have admiring her before I caught her eye and realised I had been well and truly caught.

She smiled beautifully at me and her eyes still glinted and sparkled , making me wanna pull her for a kiss so bad.

"Are you here for 11 o'clock meeting ?"Jina asked and Kara nodded.

"We still got time " I said as Jina nodded and I smiled at Kara.

"We can review the contract together" 

Kara's eyes bore into mine as she softly nodded. She turned and smiled to the employees standing next to Jina and bid them goodbye as we started walking towards my office.