49

Kara's P

Kara's P.O.V

"Hi, baby boy " 

I smiled at Taemin when grandma walked outside with him in her arms where Haru and I were sitting.

"Wanna go to Mama?" Grandma asked when Taemin leaned forward in her arms.

I smiled, taking him from her and he placed his head on my shoulder, still confused and sleepy. 

Haru stood up,peeking at him as she tugged on his shirt and He lifted his head and looked at her. His cheeks were still flushed and I brushed his hair away, kissing his puffy cheek. 

He looked at me and I smiled at him. He kissed me before hugging my neck and hid his face. Haru climbed up my legs,imitating Taemin and hugging me.

"She's so cute " Grandma commented with a chuckle and I smiled at her.

Haru turned her head and grinned at us, making us laugh 

"Ohh she understands," Grandma said ,impressed, opening her arms for Haru.

"She does, it's scary" I responded, helping Haru walk stumbling to Grandma.

"I know, they're growing so fast," She explained, taking Haru in her arms and I nodded.

"You should enjoy this period because it will never come back once they grow up," Grandma's friend said as she smiled at Haru.

"I am " I answered and Taemin lifted up his head, looking at me.

"Here " Grandma's friend handed him a cookie and he cutely smiled, taking it.

Taehyung's grandma was doing a little gathering with her friends as they usually have every 3 week to make candles and She invited me to attend and bring the kids with me.

"Come on ladies, come inside, everything is ready" Hanim, grandma's friend announced.

"What do you do with all the candles?" I asked when we got inside.

"We donate them or sell them, then donate the money, " Doram answered.

"That's so amazing," I answered, smiling at Taemin when he offered me his cookie.

I placed Taemin and Haru on their play mat before joining the ladies who already began, making the candles with the hot wax by pouring it in the little cups they had.

"But why do you always use one scent?" I asked, loving the vanilla aroma in the air.

"Because it's the strongest one and it stays for more time, " Grandma answered.

I helped the ladies pour the wax in the cups but I stopped ,turning my head to look at the kids when Haru started suddenly crying. 

I stood up and went to them, picking Haru up and she sniffed, making my heart melt.I whipped her tears, gently shushing her.