6

°This Whole Chapter Is Basically Taehyung being in love with Kara°

Tae's P.O.V 

I walked out of the meeting room with Miss.Lee following behind fastly going through my schedule after launch.

"Lastly you have to revise the sales agenda for tomorrow morning meeting " 

"I will do it now , will you bring me the files before you go to your lunch break" I said giving her no time to respond and walk in my office.

She brought me the agenda and left, I honestly never thought I would dislike working, I used to enjoy it, Now I just want to go home to see My beautiful pregnant wife, I can't wait to get home already and I had been only half a day in the office.

I heard a knock on the door and Miss.Lee walked in, she smiled at me bowing when I looked at her as she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"I brought you lunch! " she said lifting her hand up showing me the food in her hand.

"I didn't ask.." 

"I know....I just thought maybe you will…" she stuttered nervously as I kept my gaze on her "You're going to keep working and forget about your lunch and I would feel bad because I won't be keeping my word to Mrs.Kim" she spoke fastly.

"What word ?" 

She gestured to the food and walked up to me putting it on the desk, "she told me to take care of you the best I can " 

I smiled at her words and she smiled back at me.

"I tried to keep it healthy " She whispered.

"Did you had lunch ?" 

"Still , I will do now , it's on my desk " 

"Let's eat together "

"You sure ?"

I looked up at her and frowned. "Why are you asking as if we never had eating together before" 

"Because it's a rare occasion...you don't always...I'm gonna stop talking and bring my food" she nodded to herself as she walked out of the office.

"We don't have enough time, we should eat quickly, your next meeting is within 30 min and we should leave in time " she said as she sat down on the sofa and I only hummed.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked and I looked up at her from the paper on my hand.

"Just enjoy your lunch Miss.Lee " 

She didn't spoke a word again until she finished her food and stood up.

"I'm gonna go and set things for the meeting " she said and I nodded without looking at her.